Here we go.

04 March 2014

AILIEN'S KITCHEN

We are so close to officially starting our kitchen renovation.  About time, right?  Still have a couple more things to do before we go to the bank to solicit money.  It's exciting, but I feel it's not a real thing until we're actually underway.


So, when you do a renovation, there are a billion things you must decide.  A billion, no less.  Making decisions on the spot is awful + I'm pretty bad at it.

There's a bakery in Oslo called Blings that is the inspiration for our remodel.  In case you just aren't feelin' it, what I see is a great blend of organic elements, pattern, and a touch of masculinity.  The color is there, but not overwhelmingly so.  They lean quite a bit on natural lighting, which is available in our kitchen.  Lighting is soft.  I feel I could do a lot of stuff in this kitchen.  It also looks like it smells good.



Here's another view:


Two of my co-workers recently went through a reno.  It drove them to the brink.  I expect no less.  Pray for AiLien.

1 comment:

Alannah said...

Yeah but what's more exciting than going JUST to the brink? Isn't that the high we're all chasing?

GO FOR IT! RENO THAT KITCHEN! Dust mask bandits! Regulators - mount up!

Blog Archive